SANS Security Awareness Summit & Training 2020
Event submitted on Thursday, August 27th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Without question, this is one of the best SANS events of the year and an event we highly recommend. This virtual event focuses on expert security-focused talks, interactive career and tech discussions, networking opportunities, and a lot more!
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, August 27th 2020, or created by us.
The 7th annual SANS Security Awareness Summit is on and organizers are getting ready for their biggest and best Summit yet!
Every year, SANS strives to provide the very best forum for security awareness officers looking to take their program to the next level!
Their promise is to provide actionable lessons you can take back and apply right away within your own organization, with a focus on your industry, employee base, and current maturity level. This two-day virtual Summit includes expert awareness-focused talks, interactive discussions, networking opportunities, and more!
The 2020 Security Awareness Summit will feature:
- Video Wars – Watch the different training videos organizations have created and hear from them how they created the videos, what worked and did not work, and why.
- Interactive Workshops – In addition to industry-leading talks we will host several hands-on workshops where you actually plan and build elements of your awareness program. From phishing assessments and ambassador programs to planning your own escape room, these highly interactive sessions are often the most popular of the summit.
Who should attend?
- Compliance Officers / Legal / Audit: Learn how to effectively ensure your organization is compliant with all standards and regulations that require any type of security awareness, training, and education.
- Security Awareness / Culture Officers: This event was made specifically for you, need we say more?
- Chief Information Security Officers: Learn what is involved in securing your employees, how you can better support your security awareness program and how to gain support from senior leadership.
- Security Engineers / Architects: For those of you who live in the world of securing bits and bytes, take a moment to learn the other side of security, the human world. When approached correctly, organizations are turning their employees into their greatest security strength. Develop new skill sets, advance your career and learn how to take your security program to the next level.
- Education / Training: Learn how to take your expertise in the world of training and education and apply that to the world of information security.