EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm)
Event submitted on Thursday, January 9th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
We don’t know very much about this event suffice to say that they’ve been organizing this conference since 2005 so you can expect a high degree of organization. Certainly more of an academic event rather than a vendor-sponsored conference which always attracts a different breach of Cybersecurity practitioner. Secure communications are, of course, vital to the integrity of Cyber Security: indeed, everything we do online via HTTP/S requires, for the overwhelming part, a high degree of security and encryption. If you work in the field and are based in Washington DC then this is a conference which likely is of interest.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, January 9th 2020, or created by us.
SecureComm is looking for high-quality research contributions, which have not been previously published or in parallel submission to another journal or conference.
Topics of interest include research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas like database security, formal methods, theoretical cryptography, and secure software will be considered only if a clear connection to secure or private communication/networking is demonstrated.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
- Security & Privacy in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Security & Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
- Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans, and APTs
- Web and Systems Security
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses
- Communication Privacy and Anonymity
- Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies
- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks