International Conference of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (SPTM)
Event submitted on Sunday, December 15th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Privacy and trust conferences seem to be increasing year-on-year and for obvious reasons as we struggle to keep a lid on our PII. This event in Helsinki looks pretty awesome and we wish the organizers the best of luck with it! Our understanding is that this conference has now been taking place every year since 2012 so the folks behind this event must have a ton of excellent experience. Their CFP is six months in advance which always indicates a well thought out plan to acquire the best possible speakers and content they can get their hands on.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, December 15th 2019, or created by us.
The 8th edition of the International Conference of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (SPTM) are looking for significant contributions to Trust management for networks. Authors are solicited to submit original papers are on topics that include Security, Privacy and Trust Management of wired and wireless networks. The aim of this event is to gather practitioners and researchers from the industry and academia to focus on establishing new collaborations and advanced networking concepts in these areas.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Trust, Security, Privacy, Policy management
- Agent Based Trust Management
- Authorization, Authentication and Identity Management
- Pervasive Computation Trust
- Cloud, P2P, Clusters and Grid Computing : Security and Role of Trust
- Decentralized Trust Management
- Trust in Service-Oriented Architecture- Open Architecture and Services
- Social Networks & Web 2.0 Trust Management
- Trust Management system for Wireless, Mobile and Sensor networks
- Policy of Trust in E-leaning systems
- Trust/risk based security frameworks
- Trust Management for virtual organizations
- Trust and Reputation Management
- Multimedia Content Management