Web Security: SQL and NoSQL Injections
Event submitted on Friday, November 13th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Hacker Conference
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
[edit this info]
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, November 13th 2020, or created by us.
Join for a free webinar “Web Security: SQL and NoSQL Injections”!
We will discuss these vulnerabilities and solve a couple of cases from pentesters’ practice together.
Who is it for?
IT and information security professionals, developers, QA, system administrators, and aspiring bug hunters.
You will find out:
- What SQL and NoSQL injections look like
- What risks are associated with them
- What are the common exploitation techniques for SQL and NoSQL injections
- How to protect against SQL and NoSQL injections.