Symposium on Solutions for Smart Cities Challenges 2020 (SSCC) 2020
Event submitted on Tuesday, October 27th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
For those working with IoT and AI this event in Paris, France, would be ideal. Should you be interested, we’ve published a list of some of our most recommended (best) IoT conferences and events of the year
Pour ceux qui travaillent avec l’IoT et l’IA, cet événement à Paris, en France, serait idéal.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 27th 2020, or created by us.
Internet of Things (IoT) is used to collect and exchange massive data. This technology promises an immense potential for improving the quality of life, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, etc. The use of IoT in smart buildings has great importance and promising outcomes with a direct impact on our society.
Researchers and industrial partners have achieved several applications where they have leveraged various enabling technologies for service enhancement.
Many sectors in a smart city can benefit from an enhanced data collection and effective data analysis process done on the data gathered from these smart building devices that mainly consist of HVAC systems. However, the incremental number of connected IoT devices request a scalable and robust network.
Consequently, it raises the attack surfaces of devices as well as their connections, which make them more exposed to internal and external attacks. In this context, the challenging issue is how to construct a secure IoT network and preserving its resiliency.
SSCC2020 invites submissions discussing the employment of smart solutions and approaches in smart cities. Topics of either theoretical, empirical, or applied interest include, but are not limited to:
Safety, Security, and Resilience
- Smart networks for smart cities
- Security management in smart cities
- Security in distributed systems
- Modeling, analysis, and detection of IoT attacks
- Data mining for cybersecurity in smart cities
- Decentralized architecture for smart cities
- Consensus protocols and applications IoT & AI
- IoT Indoor deployment
- IoT communication protocols in smart cities
- Digital twin and BIM in smart buildings
- Artificial Intelligence in Cyber-Physical Energy Systems
- Optimization for IoT and smart cities
- Dynamic scheduling for IoT deployment
- Autonomous and Smart decisions Edge and Cloud
- Cloud-Edge for IoT and smart cities
- Fog and Edge computing for smart cities
- Applications/services for Edge AI
- Software Platforms for Edge Social aspects and applications
- Behavioral and Energy Consumption Analytics
- Indoor comfort
- Human factors and organizational resilience for distributed systems