Technology Leaders Club UK CISO Summit 2020
Event submitted on Wednesday, February 5th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is the European version of the Technology Leaders Club East Coast CISO Summit 2020. We absolutely and highly recommend this event if you are a Senior (CXO) InfoSec Professional.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, February 5th 2020, or created by us.
The Technology Leaders Club CISO Series will gather more than 500 security leaders from across the Benelux, Nordics, UK&I, DACH, North America and the UAE through a series of closed-door dinners and of residential summits.
The event will be looking at how professionals can better galvanize and collaborate the security community, continue to innovate in the ways threats are tackled and how to accelerate the recovery from an incident.
The intimate nature of the summits lend themselves perfectly to building genuine relationships with all of the participants and the format of the agenda is a hundred percent geared towards collaboration/education around the key challenges.
The UK & I part of the event series will gather the most innovative and the very best IT Security leaders from a cross-section of industries to debate and discuss topics such as (but not limited to):
- Cybersecurity, is it lost in translation?
- Identifying and managing insider threats
- Creating metrics in line with business
- Converging data sources to reduce risk
- What is the true cost of a breach?
- Deciding if, when and how to automate
- Managing the use of 3rd party code
- Creating a seamless post-breach procedure
- Is there really a lack of skills?
- Cyber Insurance as a preventive measure?
- Cyber deception and creating honeypots
- What impact will quantum computing have on security?