The European Information Security Summit (TEISS)
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences X
Event submitted on Thursday, January 30th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
It looks like a fantastic event – get yourself to it if you live and work in Cybersecurity in London.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, January 30th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
The European Information Security Summit (TEISS) is one of the biggest cyber security summit across Europe that focuses on the human challenges in improving delegates’ cyber security efforts, the most recent threats they face, and the technological developments that can support them.
Join more than 500 senior information security experts in the TEISS community for over two days of inspirational keynotes, high-level panel discussions, delegate-led roundtables, best-practices, interactive workshops, and case study presentations.
Some of the topics that will be covered will include:
- The Information Commissioner’s Officer GDPR investigations and decisions, and expectations in 2020 and beyond
- Password administration for system owners: The NCSC strategies that can help your organization remain secure
- Security and privacy by design: How can information security leaders ensure their organizations avoid a “bold-on” approach and minimize risk
- Quantifiable approaches for measuring the effectiveness of your internal SOC or MSSP
- Strategies to quantify your organization’s cyber risk, and making your messages effective at board level
- and many more…