Event submitted on Tuesday, September 29th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This Risk Conference targets how we have, and have not, executed Cyber Resilience against the fight with COVID. Highly recommended event for those with an interest in Risk. Incidentally, we also have a list of recommended Risk Events here.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, September 29th 2020, or created by us.
teissR3 | Resilience, Response & Recovery Online Summit 2020 is the leading event focusing on how you improve your organization’s cyber resiliency in today’s challenging environment.
With Business Continuity, Incident Response, and Disaster Recovery plan being rewritten at speed, ensure you take this opportunity to question and learn from leaders in the field.
This online event – available to watch on-demand – focuses on how cyber resilient organizations use their people and their suppliers to adapt, survive, and thrive in a post-COVID-19 world.
Leading Resilience, Response & Recovery experts will share:
- How “Black Swan” events like COVID-19 can and should be anticipated
- Who to trust and how to check when measuring resilience in your information supply chain
- What the “new normal” for Risk and Resilience professionals will look like
- How to measure organizational resilience and people productivity during a crisis
- Experienced advice on designing and implementing an enterprise-wide resilience framework
- What an effective cyber resilience strategy looks like in a multi-cloud world
- How to rewrite your Incident Response playbook for the new world of work