The State of AI in Healthcare
Event submitted on Monday, April 27th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
This is one of several events being organized by Ai4 within the AI (Artificial Intelligence) space. If you’re working in the space then these are really “must attend” events – all taking place online. This one focuses on Healthcare.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, April 27th 2020, or created by us.
A tumultuous first quarter to say the least, but what does it mean for your AI initiatives? Are hospitals and pharmaceutical companies spending less energy pushing their AI initiatives forward? Or is AI and automation more important than ever in this time of economic uncertainty? This Ai4 Digital Event is split into two panels, each lasting 45 minutes. The first panel starts at 1:00pm and is focused on The State of AI in Hospitals, while the second starts at 1:45pm and is focused on The State of AI in Pharma.
The industry leaders on these panels will provide you with a clear Q2 snapshot of the state of AI in Healthcare.
1:00PM EDT – PANEL 1: THE STATE OF AI IN HOSPITALS
- Christopher Hutchins, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Northwell Health System
- Tawnya Infantino, System Vice President, Digital Strategy & Delivery, CommonSpirit Health (Formerly Dignity Health)
- Sri Ambati, CEO & Founder, H2O.ai
1:45PM EDT – PANEL 2: THE STATE OF AI IN PHARMA
- Subroto Mukherjee, Senior Manager and Head of Innovation and Emerging Technology, Americas, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Sandeep Burugupalli, Senior Director, Global Medical Epidemiology, Data Center of Excellence, Pfizer
- Tatiana Sorokina, Solutions Director, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Novartis