Event submitted on Tuesday, October 15th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
We’re delighted to include this on our list since not a lot of organizers are submitting events located in South Korea. By looking at the topics included in their event, you’ll surely get a “typhoon” of knowledge about offensive security.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 15th 2019, or created by us.
TyphoonCon is an all offensive security event that focuses on highly technical topics such as vulnerability discovery, reverse engineering, advanced exploitation techniques and many more.
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Browsers Exploitation
- OS Kernel Exploitation
- Mobile Exploitation
- Revolutionary Web Hacking Technique
- Mitigation bypass techniques
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Attacks on cryptography in hardware and/or software
Selected speakers benefits will include
- Three nights of accommodation
- Flight (Up to 2,000$ USD – Coach)
- Exclusive content not presented anywhere else before – 1,000$ USD
- Speakers party