Annual World Digital Banking Summit
Event submitted on Tuesday, May 5th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
Another excellent event being organized by Luxatia International, this time focusing on the Banking Sector. If you’re involved in Cybersecurity in Germany and have an interest in banking and finance then this physical event comes highly recommended. Good luck to the team at Luxatia and thanks for thinking of us when submitting your events to search directories.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, May 5th 2020, or created by us.
Join us and global executives as we return for our 3rd Annual World Digital Banking Summit in Berlin, Germany on October 15th and 16th. This edition will focus on selecting the best combination of tools for optimizing the banking experience of your customers in the digital world. To better serve the next-generation users, companies need to invest in new technologies and improve their infrastructure to match today’s client expectations.
This event will bring together banking, financial services, and FinTech professionals to discuss the latest technological advances, security measures, and future trends of digital banking. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss trending topics such as mobile banking, AI payments, privacy regulations, innovations and much more.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss new advances in processes and technology while finding solutions to improve the overall banking experience. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Introducing the latest advances in digital banking and the potential challenges of their implementation
- Exploring the adaptation techniques of communication with different generations of customers
- Balancing between personalized customer experience and privacy regulations
- Unleashing the potential of AI, ML and Blockchain in digital banking
- Digital Payment Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Sharing an experience of PSD2 implementation
- Impacts of Biometric Technology on the current state of the industry
- Adopting chatbots and other conversational AI tools for better customer experience