Arab Security Conference
Event submitted on Saturday, February 20th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Physical
- Mobile Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
- Web Application Security
[edit this info]
Looks like a superb event to attend for those working in the GCC region and with Cybersecurity.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, February 20th 2021, or created by us.
Since the beginning of digital transformation on a high gear, new processes and products were brought up to speed with a change of management as flexible as possible to improve speed to market, filling the gap for the newly and aggressively introduced work environments-as WFH.
While extending the security perimeter and responsibilities of information security personnel to fulfill bridging from private cloud to public cloud back and forth including providing digital services to a different spectrum of users, high profile security lapses ensued as expected. Gartner predicted that 60% of digital businesses would suffer major service failures by 2021 due to the inability of security teams to manage digital risk.
This current year 2021, Arab Security Conference-Hybrid Edition, is focusing on supporting business leaders towards thinking more thoroughly into effective information security attainment to ensure economy of scale and growth in the digital transformation era.
Arab Security Conference was founded in 2017 to raise awareness about Cybersecurity in the Arab world. Since that time, it has annually brought together leaders from industry, government, academics & security researchers.
The Vision of The Conference:
- To create secure societies
The Mission of The Conference:
- Keep you up-to-date with security solutions and threats
- Enrich your security awareness through technical discussions
- Sharpen your skills through our War Game competition
- Improve networking by connecting security professionals & organizations
The Conference Features:
- Keynote speakers, sessions & technical workshops that dive deep into the new insights & understanding of cutting-edge technological developments reshaping the world of information systems & Cybersecurity.