Event submitted on Friday, August 21st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, August 21st 2020, or created by us.
The Auto.AI is America’s first platform bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in machine learning, computer vision, sensor fusion, perception, and cognitive vehicle scene.
The event provides you with precise insights into new technical innovations and challenges regarding the integration of AI and machine learning-based systems into Level 4 & 5 vehicles.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Vision geometry & deep neural networks – how to verify deep learning detection with vision geometric principles
- Insights of AI to increase testing coverage of AVs – how to validate data using qualitative approaches
- Reinforcement learning for vehicular path planning – how to make use of deep learning for AVs
- Full-stack software suites for AI – how to develop hardware-agnostic & scalable solutions
- AVs & simulation – how to enable deep learning with synthetic data
- Ensuring the safety of self-driving cars – how to prove that AI systems and vehicles as a whole fulfill all safety goals
- Behavior learning for AVs – how cars can learn from real-world human driving behavior
- Self-supervised learning for AVs – how to collect & label data at scale
- Data processing and AI – how to develop software architectures and overcome hardware challenges
- Path planning and object recognition with AI – how to include deep learning in the mix of computer vision approaches
- Interpretable learning for AVs – how to use visual explanations that causally influence a CNN’s output