2021 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp)
Event submitted on Monday, August 31st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Machine Learning
- Web Application Security
If Big Data and Smart Computing are areas of your expertise then we’d certainly recommend this IEEE conference in Thailand.
หาก Big Data และ Smart Computing เป็นพื้นที่ที่คุณเชี่ยวชาญเราขอแนะนำการประชุม IEEE นี้ในประเทศไทยอย่างแน่นอน
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, August 31st 2020, or created by us.
Big data and smart computing are emerging research fields that have recently drawn much attention from computer science and information technology as well as from social sciences and other disciplines.
The goal of the International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), initiated by KIISE (Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers), is to provide an international forum for exchanging ideas and information on current studies, challenges, research results, system developments, and practical experiences in these emerging fields.
Following the successes of the previous BigComp conferences in Bangkok, Thailand (2014), Jeju, Korea (2015), Hong Kong, China (2016), Jeju, Korea (2017), Shanghai, China (2018), Kyoto, Japan (2019), and Busan, Korea (2020), the 2021 International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp 2021) will be held in Bangkok, Thailand. The conference is co-sponsored by IEEE and KIISE. BigComp 2021 invites authors to submit original research papers and original work-in-progress reports on big data and smart computing.
The topics of interest for BigComp2020 include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Techniques, models, and algorithms for big data
- Tools and systems for big data
- Machine learning and AI for big data
- Data mining, graph mining, and data science
- Web search and information retrieval
- Infrastructure and platform for smart computing
- Models and tools for smart computing
- Big data analytics and social media
- Cloud and grid computing for big data
- Hardware-software infrastructure for big data
- Security and privacy for big data
- Mobile communications and networks
- Smart devices and hardware
- Smart location-based services
- Big data applications, bioinformatics, multimedia, smartphones, etc.