Billington Cybersecurity Summit 2021
Event submitted on Monday, August 2nd 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Highly recommended event for those working in Cybersecurity at a government level; especially if you’re located in Maryland. The folks at Billington put on fantastic events so expect to learn a lot.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, August 2nd 2021, or created by us.
Save the date for the 12th Annual Billington CyberSecurity Summit, October 6–8, 2021.
This year’s virtual event, the world’s leading government summit on cybersecurity, will continue the proud tradition of convening the top “who’s who” in cybersecurity leadership for an unparalleled three days of high-level networking and knowledge-sharing to advocate the cyber mission in the U.S. government and among allied countries.
– Cybersecurity Lessons Learned In the Race to Vaccinate the World
-The Ransomware Threat
– DOD Data Management Roundtable
– State & Local Cybersecurity
– The Software Supply Chain Future
– Building an Effective Cyber Workforce
– Cyber as a Warfighting Domain
– Telehealth: Enhancing Security, Privacy and Trust in the Aftermath of COVID-19