Blockchain in Banking 2021
Event submitted on Monday, April 26th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
Blockchain has the potential to improve the banking industry’s productivity and accountability. Since blockchain technology allows banks to store data in blocks in a tamper-proof environment, it allows them to increase data mobility and shorten the time it takes to complete KYC procedures. If this is a niche that you work in and/or are interested in then this event would be ideal to attend. We wish the organizers the best of luck with “Blockchain in Banking 2021”.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, April 26th 2021, or created by us.
Blockchain holds the promise of bringing greater efficiency and transparency to the banking industry.
As blockchain helps banks to store data in blocks using a tamper-proof format, it lets them improve the mobility of data and decrease the time taken for KYC efforts.
Conference Session Topics:
- Blockchain and Banking: The Role of DLT in Financial Services
- Will Blockchain Disruptor Rebuild the Financial Services
- Reducing Costs on Cross Border Trade Transactions
- Processing Customer KYC and Fraud Protection
- Transnational Unit of Account, Intra-firm Trade
- Enhancing Clearance and Settlement Systems
Who Should Attend
- Directors & Presidents of Banks
- Banking & Finance Professionals
- Heads of KYC / Security / AML
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Blockchain Professionals
- Securities Managers
Key Benefits of Attending
- Listen to the Global Blockchain Experts
- 500+ Delegates from over 25 countries
- Exhibit & Showcase your Expertise Globally
- Virtual Interactive Networking Platform
- Strike Business Deals Without Travelling
- Forge Partnerships and Joint Ventures