How to Choose a Cloud Service Provider in 2021
Event submitted on Monday, March 29th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
The lack of a standard structure for evaluating Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), combined with the fact that no two CSPs are alike, makes choosing the right one for your company difficult; and this event focuses on that. Whilst not strictly speaking a “Cybersecurity Conference” we’ve included this event submission because choosing a Cloud Provider is a complex task and security is always a concern and for obvious reasons. We’d encourage you to attend this event if you are in the market to find a cloud solution.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, March 29th 2021, or created by us.
Choosing a cloud service for your online business is an extremely responsible step.
Together with Vsevolod Vayner (G-Core Labs) and Sasha Rosenbaum (Red Hat), we will discuss realities, myths, and key criteria for choosing the right cloud service on an oversaturated market.
What you’ll learn?
- Latest trends and technologies in cloud services
- Key criteria to consider when selecting cloud infrastructure for various businesses, including Financial Services, Retail, GameDev, Media, and SaaS
- Pros and cons of using the distributed cloud for your business
- Top Cloud security myths and realities
- Hybrid cloud effectiveness and implementation strategies