CISO Leaders Singapore Summit 2021
Event submitted on Friday, January 15th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
For CISO, CSO’s an event like this would be ideal. FYI – we also have a resource here that lists some of the best CXO Level Cybersecurity conferences of the year.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, January 15th 2021, or created by us.
The upcoming 8th CISO Leaders Singapore Summit 2021 will bring together over 150 of the country’s leading CISOs, Heads of IT Security, Cyber Security, and CIOs on the 17th November at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront.
This year’s theme will be focused on ‘Re-evaluating Security posture to build a cyber security enterprise’ where we will have over 15 presentations, workshops, and roundtables taking place over the day.
Our attending audience will have the opportunity to personalize their own agenda and maximize their time out of the office by engaging in only the most relevant sessions for their business.
We also invite you along to our official networking drinks where you will have the opportunity to interact and catch up with your peers in a very relaxed setting.
Some reasons to attend the event:
- We invite only the leading international and local experts to provide sessions on site.
- We provide a huge amount of networking opportunities for attendees.
- Both buyers and sellers have the opportunity to engage with one another onsite in a series of pre-arranged business meetings.
- Our sessions are targeted and varied and include interactive workshops, roundtables, 1-1 meeting, or panel discussion.
- We create personalized itineraries around sessions you want to attend.
For more information or if you would like to purchase a ticket, please click on the event’s link.