13th International Conference on Communication Systems & Networks (COMSNETS) 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, November 17th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Machine Learning
- SCADA/ ICS
- Web Application Security
A cool event about networks and security. We hope the organizers the best of luck.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, November 17th 2020, or created by us.
The Cybersecurity and Blockchain Workshop will be held in conjunction with the annual COMSNETS conference on January 07, 2021.
This workshop is intended to be a forum where researchers can meet and discuss the latest in cybersecurity topics as they apply to communications systems and identify new applications, technologies, and theories for blockchain. Security researchers and professionals from government, industry, and academia are invited to propose and present original work in the following topics (or related areas):
- Authentication, authorization, and accounting
- Information Security protocols and architectures
- Security in social networks
- Security in parallel and distributed systems
- Security in wired, mobile, and wireless communications
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
- Security in grid/cloud/pervasive computing
- Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management
- Security and Privacy policies
- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques
- Secure Routing and Security Management
- Application security, Malware, viruses, botnets, etc.
- Embedded system security
- Security & privacy for e-commerce/m-commerce
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies
- Proof-of-work and consensus algorithms for blockchains
- Decentralization, scalability, and security tradeoff
- Simulation and performance evaluation techniques
- Secure smart contract and chain code
Researchers are invited to submit papers based on original work in these and other topics related to cybersecurity and blockchain technology.