7th ACM Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop (CPSS) 2021
Event submitted on Monday, November 23rd 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Taking place in Hong Kong, this academic-leaning InfoSec event covers a ton of ground.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, November 23rd 2020, or created by us.
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) of interest to this workshop consist of large-scale interconnected systems of heterogeneous components interacting with their physical environments.
There exist a multitude of CPS devices and applications deployed to serve critical functions in our lives thus making security an important non-functional attribute of such systems.
This workshop will provide a platform for professionals from academia, government, and industry to discuss novel ways to address the ever-present security challenges facing CPS.
Topics that are expected to be presented at this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Attack detection for CPS
- Authentication and access control for CPS
- Autonomous vehicle security
- Availability and auditing for CPS
- Blockchain for CPS security
- Data security and privacy for CPS
- Digital twins for CPS
- Embedded systems security
- Formal methods in CPS
- Industrial control system security
- IoT security
- Legacy CPS system protection
- Lightweight crypto and security
- Maritime cybersecurity
- Recovery from cyber attacks
- Security and risk assessment for CPS
- Security architectures for CPS
- Security by design for CPS
- Smart grid security
- Threat modeling for CPS
- Transportation system security
- Vulnerability analysis for CPS
- Wireless sensor network security