International Workshop on Cyber Security (CSW) 2021
Event submitted on Friday, October 30th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
There’s certainly a huge amount of practical Cybersecurity content in this conference. An event like this would really benefit Cybersecurity practitioners in the field.
Det finns verkligen en enorm mängd praktiskt cybersäkerhetsinnehåll i denna konferens. En sådan händelse skulle verkligen gynna cybersäkerhetsutövare i fält.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, October 30th 2020, or created by us.
CSW 2021 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results in the field of Cyber Security.
With the theme “Cyber Security”, CSW 2021 aspires to keep up with advances and changes to a consistently morphing field. Leading researchers and industry experts from around the globe will be presenting the latest studies through papers and oral presentations.
CSW 2021 is organized by IAEEEE.
Submissions are solicited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Anti-malware techniques: detection, analysis, and prevention
- Security and privacy of mobile and smartphone platforms
- Anti-phishing, anti-blackmailing, anti-fraud techniques
- Security and privacy of systems based on machine learning and AI
- APTs, botnets, DDoS
- Security for cloud and edge computing
- Autonomous vehicles, industrial control systems
- Security for cyber-physical systems
- Cyberattack prevention, detection, investigation, and response
- Security for emerging networks
- Cyber-crime defense and forensics
- Security for future Internet architectures and designs
- Electronic voting, smart grid
- Security for large-scale, critical infrastructures
- Home networks, IoT, body-area networks, VANETs
- Security of Web-based applications and services
- Implementation, deployment, and management of network security policies
- Social networking, crowd-sourcing
- Integrating security in network protocols
- Software and firmware analysis, customization, and transformation for systems security
- Privacy and anonymity in networks and distributed systems
- Software-Defined Networking
- Public key infrastructures, key management, certification, and revocation
- Tradeoffs between security and efficiency, usability, cost, and ethics
- Routing, naming, and management
- Trustworthy Computing software and hardware to secure networks and distributed systems
- Security and privacy for blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- Usable Security and privacy