Cyber Security Across Manufacturing, Industry and Supply Chains
Event submitted on Tuesday, August 10th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Another excellent Cybersecurity event in the North of England, United Kingdom. We don’t list that many IT Security conferences in the north of the UK so we’re delighted to be able to list this one – highly recommended for those working in transportation and most likely SCADA-ICS systems.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, August 10th 2021, or created by us.
The use of technology is fundamental to the growth of the manufacturing and industrial sectors.
But how do we make sure that the technologies are applied in a way that is secure, not only within the manufacturing process but across the whole supply chain?
- Date and time: 22 Sept 12:00 – 14:30
- Location: Teesside University and Online
- Confirmed speakers:
- Welcome to Teesside University and Digital City – Lynsey Robinson – Director, DigitalCity at Teesside University
- Make UK – Aaron Maran – Policy Manager at Make UK
- Industrial Digitalisation Technology Centre – Dr David Hughes – Associate Professor, Materials Engineering at Teesside University
- Made Smarter Technology Accelerator – Dave Spencer – Growth Consultant Tees Valley Combined Authority
- Security by design – David Johnson – Cyber Security Director, Communicate Technology Plc
- Cyber Security In The Gaming Industry – Callum Duncan – Managing Director, Sencode