Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
A fantastic event for the SCADA community! Highly recommended.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, February 23rd 2021, or created by us.
Gain the solutions you need to protect your business against cybersecurity threats, as identified by leading experts working in industrial control and SCADA Systems. This popular event – being held online in 2021 – is designed to help you enhance your expertise in securing your systems, and ensuring you have the know-how to prevent and mitigate against a cyber-attack.
- Hear about trends and developments in securing critical infrastructure and supply chains
- Learn to build resilient systems from the ground up
- Discover how others are finding success, through industry case studies and regulatory updates
- Find out how you can move from a reactive to fully preventative standpoint when operating your systems
- E Pioli Moro and John NJ Davies, Applied Research, Research Managers, BT
- Sarabjit Purewal, Principal Specialist Inspector, HSE
- Johan Malmström, Global Cybersecurity Manager PG Grid Integration and Daniel Hallmans, System Architect for the MACH Control and Protection system, Hitachi-ABB Power Grids
- Raj Samani, Chief Scientist, McAfee
- Senior Representative, National Cyber Security Centre
- Vivek Hajarnavis, Business Development Manager, and Jack Visoky, Principal Engineer, Rockwell Automation
- Elizabeth Selvina, Process Control Domain Integrity, Asset Management Excellence, Shell