SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit 2021
Event submitted on Sunday, October 18th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
We’ve posted a ton of excellent SANS events and this one looks no different from the rest. Also! Worth mentioning that this event is free! Sounds good to us and we wish the SANS team the best of luck with their SANS Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit 2021 event as well as the rest of their training events throughout the year. There’s also an Open Source variation here.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, October 18th 2020, or created by us.
There is No Teacher But the Enemy
The collection, classification, and exploitation of knowledge about adversaries – collectively known as cyber threat intelligence (CTI) – gives security practitioners information superiority that is used to reduce an adversary’s likelihood of success. Responders and defenders leverage accurate, timely, and detailed threat intelligence to monitor new and evolving attacks and subsequently adapt their security posture.
Hear from top experts — Improve your threat intelligence capabilities.
This Live Online event brings together leading experts and analysts for in-depth threat intelligence talks, world-class SANS training, DFIR NetWars, and exclusive virtual networking opportunities! The two-day Summit will provide you with specific analytical techniques and capabilities, through case studies and firsthand experience, that can be utilized to properly create and maintain threat intelligence in your organization.
The Summit will explore the following:
- Interesting perspectives and case studies that challenge CTI assumptions and result in a shift in understanding
- Methods for producing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Implementing and making decisions based on intelligence
- Case studies on the application of cyber threat intelligence to a security or business problem
- How traditional intelligence approaches are applied to CTI analysis and production
- Innovative ways to utilize or analyze CTI
- New tools developed to support or enable CTI