Cyber World: 24-Hour Virtual Cyber Security Congress
Event submitted on Wednesday, November 25th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is an “all-round” InfoSec event that is aimed at all types of niches within Cybersecurity. If you are a Cybersecurity professional in the UK then this event, organized by QG Media would be ideal to attend, hoping of course that the UK Lockdown “issues” have all been resolved.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, November 25th 2020, or created by us.
Cyber World Congress launches the first and only global 24-hour cyber security event online on March 2nd!
As a worldwide 24-hour event, it will follow the sun by starting with speakers from the APAC region through to the Middle East & Africa, Europe, LatAm, finishing in North America.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join 1000s of IT security experts from across the globe to build resilience, mitigate risks, and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Secure your FREE PASS today to join us online for an agenda packed with actionable insights, in-depth case study sessions, live Q&As, and plenty of networking too!
Agenda topics for 2021 include:
- Securing the Modern Enterprise in a Digital World
- A People-Focused Approach to Security
- Modern Cyber Resilience for Today’s Digital Environment
- Incident Response & Business Continuity in a Complex Threat Landscape
- Forward-Thinking Cyber Security for the Next Wave of Digitalisation
Register for a complimentary* pass with code: INFOSECVIP online here: https://world.cyberseries.io/register/
* T&Cs apply. Code eligible for end-users only. No vendors, consultants, or press.