Event submitted on Monday, April 5th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Whilst not strictly speaking a “Cybersecurity Conference” we’ve gladly added this event because AgiTech is certainly an amazing (and necessary) industry for the future and we’re keen to promote it as much as we can. Agricultural robotics, helicopters, and self-driving tractors have all become ubiquitous on farms, whereas automated agriculture and precision agriculture make heavy use of data collection and computing to increase farm production. This conference will undoubtedly cover a lot of this ground and we wish the organizers the best of luck with this event.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, April 5th 2021, or created by us.
Join leaders in both agriculture and cybersecurity at the intersection of these two industries to explore emerging opportunities presented by the rise of agritech.
About F3 TECH
The F3 Tech Accelerator Program provides funding and support for early-stage companies to prepare them for potential investment from the F3 Tech Seed Fund, industry partners, and investors.
Our industry-specific advisors:
- expedite commercialization
- accelerate manufacturing, customer acquisition, and revenue development
- attract top innovators that match our industry partner commercial needs
- invest in innovations with grants, private funding, and executive support
- evaluate technologies for diversification in other sectors