CyberSecAsia Virtual Summit 2021
Event submitted on Monday, January 4th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
Arguably, one of the Philippine’s best Cybersecurity Conferences of the year. If you’re in Manila then this event would be ideal. We have CyberSecAsia as being a physical “in-person” conference but please do check that that remains the case.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, January 4th 2021, or created by us.
Cyber Security Asia 2021 Virtual Summit is a two-day virtual conference under the theme of Future Ready: Cyber Resiliency Beyond Covid-19.
We will present 40+ speakers, 500+ decision-makers, and info security experts from Asia countries, especially Southeast Asia. With the pandemic’s protocol turning the majority into remote workers, cybercrimes have become much frequent as the attackers are finding more vulnerable systems than before.
ESCOM has created CyberSecAsia to produce a virtual conference focused on current cyber issues. It aims to help organizations manage and contain attacks, learn more about threats, and understand all the possible actions to do under such situations.
The two-day courses are divided into the following tracks:
- CISO Track: Cybersecurity Trends in a Post-COVID-19 World
- Privileged Access and Identity Management Track (PAM & IAM)
- Critical Infrastructure Track Zero Trust Track
- Data Loss Prevention and Recovery
- IoT and Machine Learning
- Security Awareness and Training Track
- Indonesia Cybersec Leader Track
- Philippine Cybersec Leader Track
- Malaysia Cybersec Leader Track