CYBERX Qatar 2021
Event submitted on Sunday, February 28th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- CXO Level
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
- Women In Cybersecurity
[edit this info]
Qatar packs a ton of great Cyber Conferences, and along with the UAE, the nation hosts the most amount of tech conferences. CYBERX is highly recommended for those working in the GCC region and are at a senior-level/CXO.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, February 28th 2021, or created by us.
With the dawn of digitization, the arrival of “new normal”, growing exposure to the risk of cyber-attacks, and the upcoming FIFA 2022, Qatar is committed to building a secure Cyber Ecosystem and building capabilities to cope with exponential changes.
Under the theme “Waking Up to the New Normal-A step towards effective cyber resilience “, CyberX Qatar is taking place on 7th-8th June 2021 (Virtual Edition) and brings together a cross-section of the most influential stakeholders from across the organization level, at every stage of the Cybersecurity project life cycle.
CyberX Qatar 2021 Highlights- Exclusive Cybersecurity Leaders & Innovators Virtual Gathering
2 Days | 4 Hours Each Day | Interactive Virtual Experience
4 Tracks | 10 Key Sessions | 20+ Cybersecurity Leaders & Innovators | 200+ Attendees
Engaging Formats For An Enriching Experience | Keynotes and Fireside Chats | Spotlight Sessions | Subject Intensive Panels | Need of the hour Case-Studies | #beyondthecurve Cybersecurity Success Stories
#CYBERXQATAR Featured Discussions
- Cyber Resilience in “New Normal”: Securing Digital Economy
- Cyber Threat Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Reducing Cyber-Exposure Gap on Modern Assets
- Cyber Resilience in Critical National Infrastructure
- Role of AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Cyber Security Implications of Big Data in Healthcare
- Resiliency in Fraud Prevention & Detection with the proliferation of Connected Devices
- The Evolving and Expanding Nature of Cyber Threats
- Importance of Implication of Cyber Security Education and Training in Qatar: Bridging the Talent Gap
- “HER Dialogue”- Women in Cyber Security
CyberX Qatar summit serves as the premier destination for CXO’s and their team.