Data Center World 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, January 5th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, January 5th 2021, or created by us.
As disruptive technologies such as cloud, edge computing, and IoT drive rapid change across all sectors, the data center remains at the core of the business infrastructure. Data Center World 2021 will feature the most comprehensive look into the latest technologies, trends, and best practices that data center professionals need to navigate the ever-evolving industry. We will be tackling all the major pain points our industry is experiencing on a day-to-day basis, bringing value for every member of your team, regardless of position.
Data Center World is the only industry event that is affiliated with the global AFCOM membership association delivering the best vendor-neutral education, industry-leading speakers, abundant networking, and the broadest access to solution providers.
Real Answers For Today’s Data Center Issues
- Network with the smartest and most innovative people in the data center industry
- Access to the latest data center technologies
- Learn new concepts for managing and expanding your data center that save your company money
- Learn new efficiencies in energy control that both improve the environment and lower costs
- Be among the first in the industry to learn about new product launches
- Learn how to keep costs down as your data center needs and workload expands
Now in its 41st year, Data Center World is the longest-running data center conference, perfectly blending decades of experience with insight into current and future strategic issues.
- The only large-scale data center conference paired with the AFCOM membership association, ensuring a dedicated audience of passionate professionals who love to network
- Unprecedented access to expert analysts and consultants from Omdia who can help shape data center strategies
- Endorsed and supported by the Data Center Institute, the industry’s leading think tank for data center research and strategies
- Anchored by the much anticipated annual research report “State of the Data Center” with five years of trending industry information