Event submitted on Tuesday, January 12th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
- Social Engineering
- Web Application Security
[edit this info]
Be sure to also check out the DeepSec In-Depth Security Conference 2021, also taking place in Austria and part of the same event series. It seems that these events pack a lot of sensitive cybersecurity content! Enjoy. These events sound spectacular.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, January 12th 2021, or created by us.
The DeepINTEL conference is DeepSec’s sister event focusing on Security Intelligence. Security Intelligence is one of the newest disciplines in the IT security zoo. It covers the strategic view, tells you who is intending to attack you where, why, and which capabilities your attacker has.
Security intelligence is using several different approaches: algorithmic and statistical analysis, infiltration of adversaries, data correlation, meta-analysis, and related techniques.
Due to the sensitive topics, the event will have a vetting process for participants.
Organizers would like to know their audience so that everyone can talk freely and openly during the event.
- 18 November 2020: right before the DeepSec conference begins.
- The conference location is the Imperial Riding School Hotel in Vienna, Austria.
- Arrive early to have opportunities for networking over dinner.
- 4-star conference hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the event.
- A limited number of tickets for participants — we wish to keep discussions alive, everyone can talk to everyone else.
- Attending is only possible through a vetting process resp. on invitation or personal recommendation.