3rd DoD Information Warfare Symposium 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, December 22nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is one of the premier Cyberwar Conferences of the year. If you work at a Government level then we’d highly recommend this conference, especially those working at a government-level. You can expect to meet and network with a bunch of other federal employees within the space. We believe that this event is a physical “traditional” type of conference, i.e. non-virtual. We wish the team the best of luck with this event which is now in its’ third year of operation.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, December 22nd 2020, or created by us.
DSI’s 3rd Annual Information Warfare Symposium is designed as an educational, training “Town Hall” style forum, where thought leaders and key policy-makers across military services, government agencies, acquisition authorities, academia & industry will be brought together for actionable discussions and debate on how advances in electronic warfare and cyber technologies are transforming the modern battlefield operations & enhancing joint efforts towards winning the information war.
Topics of Discussion:
– Developing CYBERCOM’s Approach to Defend Forward & Prepare for Influence Operations in the Form of Information Warfare
– Integrating EW technologies to transform modern battlefield operations & maintain technological superiority in the era of Great Power Competition
– Leading Army’s efforts to build new formations & skills to better compete against adversaries in the information environment
– Utilizing information warfare operations across the Fleet to provide speed for an advantage
– Achieving information warfare outcomes across the conflict continuum to ensure a more agile, lethal Air Force
– Creating synergy in the information environment through combining Space & Cyber capabilities for a competitive MAGTF advantage
– Advancing information warfare dominance through Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations
– Fielding area-wide & targeted Cyber/Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) effects for the Soldier at the tactical edge
At the Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Information Warfare Community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.