Event submitted on Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, December 2nd 2020, or created by us.
Edge is adapting EdgeCon 2021 to a virtual gathering where leaders from Higher Education, K-12, Government, and Healthcare organizations will come together to discuss technology breakthroughs and best practices. With our theme of “Vision to Value,” EdgeCon will provide insights to help you execute on the promise of innovation and transformation through technology.
Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Technology
- Education Technology
- Enterprise Design and Integration
- User Experience Innovations
The conference will run partial days from Wednesday, January 6 to Friday, January 8. The conference will include Live-Streamed Keynote and Plenary Sessions, Moderated Breakout Sessions with Q&A, Virtual Networking, an Interactive Exhibitor Lab/Exhibitor Hall, Gamification and More!
- Relevant Insights – immerse yourself in 35+ highly engaging and interactive breakout sessions focused on the technologies
and strategies that impact instruction, enrollment/retention, and operations
- Inspiration – gain fresh perspectives from our keynote and through-provoking plenary speakers
- Convenience – leverage a digital opportunity to learn from EDUCAUSE – quality and nationally renowned subject matter experts
- Network Building – engage 450+ industry peers and decision-makers to share and learn from each other’s challenges and successes
- Tech Discovery – discover innovative vendor partners credible software companies whose solutions are fueling the success of similar organizations in the region and across the country