Event submitted on Monday, August 24th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This developer conference in Berlin, Germany looks excellent. This is a highly recommended event for those working with DevSecOps, Offensive Security, and similar niches.
Diese Entwicklerkonferenz in Berlin sieht hervorragend aus.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, August 24th 2020, or created by us.
enterprise:CODE 2021 is the enterprise software development event designed for team leads, architects, and project management and is organized for developers, by developers from the industry.
More than 200 senior software developers and DevOps experts from Europe’s leading companies unveil their journey to Continuous Delivery and microservices, share their experience, provide insights into best practices and tooling strategies and discuss the main challenges that businesses are experiencing when adopting and scaling DevOps at an enterprise level.
The enterprise:CODE 2021 Key Topics
- Organizational Cultural Change – Scale DevOps at an enterprise level by addressing barriers to cultural change
- GitOps & Kubernetes – Deploying and scaling applications with Kubernetes
- Continuous Deployment – Keeping up your documentation process along with the pace of deployments
- Microservices & Containers – Improved scalability and better fault isolation
- DevOps @scale – How is DevOps playing a key role in cloud migration and application scalability?
- DevSecOps – How to make DevOps and Security run in the same sprint?
- Testing and Automation – From Unit and integration tests to functional testing | Workflow automation
- AI & Machine Learning – Hype or Truth? Pipeline statistics helping and improving the pipeline matrix
- Operations Data Driven AI – Using artificial intelligence to identify what are the next features to innovate
- CODE collaboration in the Open Source – How to improve the inner source and create an internal marketplace for code?
- SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) – How does it fit in the CI/CD? How is it different than ITIL?
- The future of DevOps – Impacting customer experience, productivity, costs & profitability, speed & application delivery by using Continuous Delivery