Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit: EMEA 2021
Event submitted on Friday, December 18th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, December 18th 2020, or created by us.
Please note that this event, whilst aimed at the EMEA region, we believe will be broadcasted from the United States, hence why it is labeled as being located in the US.
The COVID-19 pandemic greatly accelerated identity and access management (IAM) trends that were already underway. Every organization is now laser-focused on the drive to digital transformation and the need to adapt to rapid technology, organization, and social changes. The crisis has raised the visibility of IAM and has highlighted the challenges ahead for IAM leaders:
- -Delivering more robust and agile authentication and authorization, including a multitude of new digital entities and channels
- -Managing the impact of cloud migration and the fast emergence of multi-cloud and edge computing
- -Raising the bar on external user experience and consumer IAM
- -Driving IAM standardization and automation
- ‘In this sustained period of disruption, IAM sits at the cornerstone of the effort to make businesses secure, agile, and resilient.
At the virtual Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2021, 28 — 29 April, you will get the latest advice on identity and access technologies and strategies, from multifactor authentication (MFA) and identity governance and administration (IGA), to privileged access management (PAM) and cloud IAM. Make sure you have the tools and insights you need to deliver effective IAM in the new normal.