Group-IB Digital Risk Summit 2021
Event submitted on Thursday, April 1st 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
The folks at Group-IB put on interesting cybercrime events. You should learn more about the Group-IB here – they are eCrime experts located in Russia and also I believe in Singapore. If you are involved with any form of data protection, privacy, eCrime (which of course has boomed as a result of Covid and the whole WFH trend) then this is a conference for you! Highly recommended.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, April 1st 2021, or created by us.
Group-IB Digital Risk Summit brings together leading cybersecurity experts, independent analysts, and companies from multiple industries to exchange world-class expertise and practical ideas.
Together with our guest speakers, we will share the current global trends and forecasts for 2021, dive deep into new technologies, cover use cases from various industries, and reveal next-level Digital Risk Protection solutions.
Key Topics include:
- Digital Risk trends and forecasts for 2021
- Digital Risk Landscape and key Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Scam as the main growing trend in digital risks
- Industry-specific case studies
- Managing human risk in cybersecurity
- Digital Risk Protection new technologies and solutions
Who Should Attend:
Group-IB Digital Risk Summit is intended for large enterprises, mid-market, and small and medium-sized businesses. It will be most helpful for Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Officers, Managers of:
- Enterprise Security
- Cybersecurity, Information Security
- Digital Risk Protection, Data Protection
- Compliance, Legal
- Internal Audit, Risk Management & Control
- Marketing, Public Relations, Brand Management
- Human Resources