HackerOne Security@ 2021
Event submitted on Saturday, September 11th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Only one of its type, the 5th annual hacker-powered security conference is greater than ever. From CISO to DevSecOps to Compliance Specialists, we’ve got you covered with a full day of virtual seminars dedicated to all things security. Highly recommended event!
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, September 11th 2021, or created by us.
Attend this cybersecurity event to learn just about anything you can imagine related to the best-kept secret of the cybersecurity industry: ethical hackers!
The 5th annual hacker-powered security conference, the only one of its kind. is better than ever before. Whether you’re a CISO, DevSecOps, compliance specialist, or whatever your industry (from tech to financial services, retail, and eCommerce), we’ve got you covered with one jam-packed day of virtual sessions dedicated to all things security.
There will be a roster of rock-star presenters which includes security industry influencers, public- and private-sector leaders from the world’s most advanced security teams, and ingenious hackers from across the globe. Join them to:
- Get new perspectives on security from HackerOne’s latest Hacker-Powered Security Report
- Explore the benefits of establishing security as a strategic differentiator
- Discover approaches for integrating security research into software development life cycles
- Gain insight into measuring ROI for cybersecurity initiatives
- Hear stories from real-world orgs that have invited hackers into their systems to make them safer