Healthcare Cyber Security Summit 2021
Event submitted on Friday, May 14th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
With scarce funding, several healthcare facilities are confronted with the difficulty of securing confidential patient records and identifying cyber attacks. HUB Security will host a panel of experts who will explore ways to become more vulnerable to cyberattacks, the importance of architecture in the healthcare sector, how to and the likelihood of attacks, how to safeguard confidential data, and reliable medical data management. The importance of confidential computing in the healthcare industry will be discussed, as well as federated learning for healthcare AI model training, so if those are areas that you work with then this security conference is highly recommended.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, May 14th 2021, or created by us.
Many healthcare providers are faced with the challenge of protecting sensitive medical data and detecting cyber threats with limited resources.
HUB Security is excited to host a panel of professionals to discuss how to become more resilient to Cyberattacks, the role of architecture in the healthcare industry, how to reduce the risk of attacks, how to protect sensitive data, and secure storage of medical information. We will discuss federated learning for healthcare AI model training and the role of confidential computing in the healthcare industry.
- G Anthony Reina, Chief AI Architect for Health & Life Sciences, Intel Corporation
- Sher Baig, Senior Director Cyber Product Commercialization, GE Healthcare
- Tony Clarke, CISO, ICON Clinical Research
- Salwa Raffee, VP, Global Development, Healthcare Cybersecurity, H-ISAC
- Martin Koníř, CIO at Fakultní nemocnice Bulovka
- Seth Carmody, VP, Regulatory Strategy, MedCrypt
- Ray Deiotte, Global Healthcare and Life Sciences Chief Data Officer, NetApp
- David Hochhauser, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Hub Security