Ethical Hacking Conference: HEK.SI 2021
Event submitted on Wednesday, December 16th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
These are awesome events. These hacker conferences are the life-blood of our directory, and we can’t get enough of these events and thank the organizers for submitting their event and we wish them the best of luck with it.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, December 16th 2020, or created by us.
Would you like to work as an ethical hacker? Then you’re at the right conference!
The HEK.SI conference was considered the central event in the field of ethical hacking in Slovenia.
The two-day conference every spring delivers useful knowledge of the best ethical hackers from Slovenia and abroad.
By demonstrating ethical attacks and attacker-assisted techniques, and instances of intrusion attacks, you will get information first-hand on how to protect yourself from hacking as much as possible, in business and in private life.
Why attend the HEK.SI Conference?
- At the HEK.SI conference you will meet ethical hackers and other IT professionals from Slovenia and abroad.
- You will have a unique opportunity to get to know them and attend their lectures.
- You can choose from over 30 lectures and at least 2 practical workshops.
- Get involved in the role of an ethical hacker and learn about the latest techniques used by attackers.
- HEK.SI conference brings you new knowledge and practical experience to help you protect yourself from hacking.