International Workshop on Cyber Physical Systems (ICCCS) 2021
Event submitted on Thursday, May 20th 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This workshop seeks unpublished studies on current problems, technology, methods, methods, and principles of connectivity, computation, networking, and control in CPS.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, May 20th 2021, or created by us.
This workshop solicits unpublished research work related to the latest challenges, technologies, solutions, techniques and fundamentals pertaining to communication, computing, networking, control in CPS.
Topics to be discussed:
- Cyber-physical issues in the design of next-generation communication systems
- Real-time Sensing, Reasoning and Adaptation for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed and decentralized systems: Blockchain
- Smart cities: technologies, challenges, and solutions
- Cloud-integrated Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Evolutionary computing for CPS.
- Design Theory for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems Security and Privacy
- Computation Models for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Addresses computation issues in CPS
- Verification and Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Mobile Sensors in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Design and Performance Optimization in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Adaptive Control in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Distributed computing in CPS.
- Autonomous systems and UAVs.
- Communication and Networking for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Applications of CPS on e-Health, life sciences, energy, and smart cities.
- Optimizing computing and communication resources
- Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant
- Distributed, highly networked architectures for interconnected CPS
- Communication and Infotainment Systems in vehicles
- CPS Industrial applications
- Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
- Sensor networks for cyber-physical systems
- Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
- Simulation and visualization of CPS.
- CPS security and privacy
- Smart energy systems
- Social computing and CPS
- Sustainability and environmental issues in CPS
- Testing and Validation of CPS.
- Other related issues