ICS CyberSec 2021 – What Next?
Event submitted on Wednesday, November 25th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Highly recommended conference for those that work in SCADA and ICS technologies and security in Israel.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, November 25th 2020, or created by us.
The ICS CyberSec 2021 What Next? is planned as a virtual event, and will focus on cyber defense for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Industrial IoT (IIoT) systems.
You will hear from Israeli and International experts on recent cyber risks, attack vectors, and the most creative defense technologies for protecting electricity, water, and waste treatment systems, communications, transportation, office buildings, and more. As an exhibitor and speaker, your organization may take the opportunity to expose your unique solution to potential customers from Israel and abroad.
We are expecting over 500 participants connecting from Israel and abroad and four your convenience we are planning 2 identical sessions:
Among the main topics at this virtual conference:
- Presentation on innovative and secure ICS-IIoT solutions from worldwide vendors
- Deployment of unique solutions for reducing risks caused by the human factor
- Making the right choice when comparing different cyber defense technologies
- Selecting cyber defense solutions applicable for specific industrial applications
- Cyber secured integration of IT with ICS-IIoT utilizing unique skills and technologies