SANS ICS Security Summit & Training 2021
Event submitted on Sunday, October 18th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Another excellent event by SANS. We’ve worked with SANS for years now and can attest to their professionalism and excellence when it comes to security training.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, October 18th 2020, or created by us.
The annual ICS Security Summit brings together the industry’s top practitioners and leading experts from around the globe to share actionable ideas, methods, and techniques for safeguarding critical infrastructures. In-depth talks and interactive panel discussions deliver proven advances and approaches that make a real difference for the individuals leading this fight every day.
The ICS Security Summit will address a wide range of topics, including:
- Understanding what an attack against your organization will look like (deconstructing real-world ICS attacks and technical threats)
- Live attack demonstrations & the defenses needed to stop them
- Case studies and success stories
- System and organizational investment opportunities that reduce attacker effects
- Future attack vectors on ICS
- Mitigations – Defenders, governance, and controls
SANS and Dragos CTF
March 3 – Dragos and SANS ICS have teamed up again building on the success of the DISC: SANS ICS virtual conference and CTF which saw over 8,000 participants and a maxed-out 1,000 CTF participants. Running the day before the summit starts, the CTF will be an all-new ICS CTF focused on analyzing logic files, logs, network traffic, ICS protocols, digital forensic artifacts, and more to analyze attacks against an in-depth ICS range. The CTF is entirely free though space may be limited. CTF details will be posted closer to the SANS ICS Summit and all attendees notified through email.