IFIP TC-11 International Information Security and Privacy Conference (SEC)
Event submitted on Tuesday, October 27th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
An in-depth analysis of dozens of aspects relating to Security and Privacy. Highly recommended for those in this InfoSec community.
En grundig analyse av dusinvis av aspekter knyttet til sikkerhet og personvern. Anbefales på det sterkeste for de i dette InfoSec-fellesskapet.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 27th 2020, or created by us.
The IFIP SEC conferences aim to bring together primarily researchers, but also practitioners from academia, industry, and governmental institutions to elaborate and discuss IT Security and Privacy Challenges that we are facing today and will be facing in the future.
Speakers will be delivering expert-subject matter on the industry, and government novel approaches to practical aspects of security and privacy protection in ICT Systems.
SEC 2021 will take place 22. – 24. June 2021 and will be organized by the Department of Informatics at the University of Oslo in Oslo, Norway.
The current planning is for a hybrid event, i.e. participation is possible remotely as well as physically in Oslo. However, depending on the development of the pandemic the planning might change to an online-only event.
- Access control and authentication
- Applied cryptography
- Audit and risk analysis
- Big data security and privacy
- Cloud security and privacy
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Cyber-physical systems security
- Data and applications security
- Digital forensics
- Human aspects of security and privacy
- Identity management
- Information security education
- Information security management
- Information technology misuse and the law
- Managing information security functions
- Mobile security
- Multilateral security
- Network & distributed systems security
- Pervasive systems security
- Privacy protection and Privacy-by-design
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Trust management