IIoT World’s Manufacturing Day 2021
Event submitted on Wednesday, March 17th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
A fantastic event for those working with IoT and IIoT. Highly recommended!
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, March 17th 2021, or created by us.
One-of-a-kind online conference that will bring together IIoT subject matter experts from all over the world to share insights on smart manufacturing. This virtual event will focus on deploying machine learning on devices and on the network infrastructure that supports intelligent IoT in manufacturing.
We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of hardware and software facilitating AI at the edge with examples focused on smart manufacturing.
The content is targeted to CxOs, executives, as well as technology-oriented executives, engineers, IT/OT professionals.
- Creating the foundation of Digital Manufacturing
- The Future of Manufacturing with Edge & Industrial Analytics
- Accelerate ROI from your Digital Investments
- AI and Digital Twins in Manufacturing: Case Studies
- From Concept to Production: What OEMs Can Learn From Verizon’s IoT Product Strategy
- AR and 3D Visualisation in Manufacturing
- Who is attacking Smart Factories?
- Best Practices for Mitigating OT Cyber Risk
- Manufacturing Maturity Matrix
- Interface Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- [Roundtable] Future IIoT technology in manufacturing
- [Roundtable] Bringing Order to ICS Cyber Chaos
- [On Demand] Engineered for Secure Industrial Controls: Insights from an Operations Leader Survey