18th IMA International Conference on Cryptography and Coding
Event submitted on Sunday, May 2nd 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Cryptography and coding theory are critical for ensuring data integrity and reliability during transmission, retrieval, and storage. This is the eighteenth International Conference in a proven and popular IMA series on the subject of “Cryptography and Coding,” which includes both applied and theoretical aspects of these fields.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, May 2nd 2021, or created by us.
Cryptography and coding theory play an essential role in the provision of effective security and reliability for data communication, processing, and storage. This eighteenth International Conference in an established, and successful IMA series on the theme of “Cryptography and Coding” encompasses applied aspects of these fields as well as the mathematical theory that underpins them.
- Maura Paterson – Chair
- Liqun Chen, University of Surrey, UK
- Máire O’Neill, Centre for Secure Information Technologies, ECIT, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Kenneth Paterson, Information Security Group, Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- Martin Albrecht, Information Security Group, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Christopher Mitchell, Information Security Group, Royal Holloway University of London, UK