InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, December 8th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
CyberRisk Alliance is an excellent organization and we’d like to take this moment to encourage you to learn more about this conference taking place in Florida in 2021. This security conference has a very long history and is an excellent opportunity to network and that I’m sure is a very welcome thing to say in 2021 post COVID! We wish the organizers the best of luck with this event.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, December 8th 2020, or created by us.
For over 25 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect, and respond to security challenges.
InfoSec World 2020 DIGITAL welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world.
Join your peers on April 12 – 14, 2021, and learn from the best.
InfoSec World is produced by CyberRisk Alliance, a business intelligence company created to serve the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity, and information risk management marketplace through a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community and facilitate commerce.
During InfoSec World Week Attendees Gain Access to:
- A world-class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders, and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated summits and workshops
- A robust exhibition floor of leading technology companies showcasing a wide-array information security products and services
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 1,000 attendees
- The opportunity to earn up to 45 CPE credits over the course of one week
- And much, much more!