Event submitted on Thursday, August 27th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Whilst not specifically a Cybersecurity Conference I’ve gladly included this event by We.Connect because firstly, the folks over there do a great job at organizing tech events, but secondly because security will be baked-into a lot of the content that will be discussed. If you are working with any aspect of tech and are based in Germany/Central Europe then yes, I’d highly recommend that you learn more about this conference.
Sehr empfehlenswerte deutsche Tech-Konferenz
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, August 27th 2020, or created by us.
The 10th Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin is a cross-functional and cross-industrial event gathering over 350 decision-makers and thought-leaders from Internal Communications, Intranet and Digital Workplace, Employee experience, Collaboration, UX and IT, functions from large enterprises, SME’s, start-ups, NGOs and academia, to learn the latest successes in the field as well as discuss the most pressing challenges of the digital workplace and connected organization that’s designed to make your employees work and feel better.
What to expect at this event:
- Join the community of more than 350 intranet and digital workplace leaders, influencers and your peers from all over Europe – and the globe
- Listen to over 50 case studies from diverse global organizations
- Address your pressing challenges in over 40 interactive sessions and workshops
- Network and interact with your peers for 30+ hours throughout 2.5 packed days
- Listen to the roll-out of best practices from top experts
- Maximize your learning and networking experience before, during and after the event
- Find solutions to the existing and new technologies and business challenges
- Build Career-long and life-long connections and much more…