Workshop on Privacy and Security Intricacies on the Web (INTRICATE-SEC) 2021
Event submitted on Tuesday, December 29th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Organized by the IEEE, this conference is focused squarely on data and privacy: two subject matters that grow year-on-year.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, December 29th 2020, or created by us.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, presenters will have the option of presenting Online (Virtually) and Physically (in person).
This edition of INTRICATE-SEC is centered on Web Security and Privacy and will be held in conjunction with the 35th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (IEEE AINA-2021). The workshop focuses on application security and data privacy solutions on distributed computing systems, such as the Web (Internet). Workshop participants will have access to activities in the main conference such as regular presentations, and keynote addresses.
Topics at the event will include:
- Authentication, Privacy, and Security Models
- Multi-Factor Authentication Schemes
- Online Privacy
- Data Anonymization
- Data Exposure, Compromises, and Access
- User Privacy and Security – Models, Beliefs, and Perceptions
- Privacy Metrics and Control
- Privacy, Security, and Trust in Social Media
- Privacy-Enhancing Models and Technologies
- Security and Privacy in Cloud Computing
- Security Awareness and Education
- Security Architecture and Design Analysis
- Security frameworks, Architectures, and Protocols
- Security Testing
- Threat Awareness
- Vulnerability Analysis and Countermeasures
- Biometric Technologies and Applications
- Identity and Trust Management
- Intrusion Detection and Response
- Mobile Systems Security
- Security, Privacy, and Trust in Low-Powered Network Systems
- Machine Learning in Security and Privacy