Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC) 2021
Event submitted on Friday, November 20th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
For those with an interest in Cryptography, this would be a very interesting conference to attend. There’s also a strong component of Quantum Cryptography.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, November 20th 2020, or created by us.
The second Information-Theoretic Cryptography (ITC) conference will take place on July 23-26, 2021 in Bertinoro, Italy, with an option for online attendance (see details below). ITC is a conference dedicated to all information-theoretic aspects of cryptography, broadly defined.
Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Randomness extraction and privacy amplification
- Secret sharing
- Secure multi-party computation
- Information-theoretic proof systems
- Differential privacy
- Quantum cryptography with unconditional security
- Oblivious data structures
- Idealized models (e.g., random oracle and generic group models)
- Bounded-storage cryptography
- Private information retrieval and locally-decodable codes
- Authentication codes and non-malleable codes
- Adversarial and noisy channels
- Information-theoretic reductions
- Information-theoretic foundations of physical-layer security