Event submitted on Monday, February 1st 2021, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, February 1st 2021, or created by us.
LEAP aims to solve the major challenges facing humanity through large scale investment in game-changing technologies that have the potential to reshape the way we live.
- The major societal and humanitarian issues are addressed by global thought leaders and renowned experts from business, finance, politics, and academia.
- Solutions to those issues are exhibited by genius tech innovators and enterprises. And then the innovation is ignited by global investors and major tech buyers.
LEAP identifies the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals as the most important issues facing humanity, and all exhibited technologies and conference talks will be aligned to those SDGs.
LEAP’s mission is to be a truly global event attracting the world’s most innovative companies, most powerful VCs, and most exciting tech entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
Four reasons why LEAP is global:
- With a team based in Riyadh, Dubai, London, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Moscow, and Cairo, the minds behind LEAP bring a truly global perspective.
- Focusing on speakers from across the globe, prioritizing those making an impact that can benefit the world.
- This event will tackle the major challenges that face humanity providing an all-important update that will resonate across the planet.
- The world’s most powerful investors, coming from all corners of the globe, including those with global remits.