Manufacturing Data Summit 2021
Event submitted on Wednesday, February 10th 2021, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, February 10th 2021, or created by us.
As the adoption of technological innovation, automation, and connectivity shift from being an advantage point to a necessity, Manufacturing Data Summit provides the practical expertise needed for senior professionals and forward-thinking companies to collaborate in embracing digital transformations with security and efficiency in mind.
Topics include AI, Machine Learning, Predictive Maintenance, Industrial Data, IoT Cloud Platform, IoT Security, M2M Connectivity, Sensors, Edge Computing, Asset Tracking & Logistics, and Factory Automation.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear real-life case studies & lessons learned on active projects
- Discover how peers and competitors are using industrial data
- Network with industry peers in an intimate environment
- Take away practical action points to accelerate your digital transformation journey
- How has IoT changed your industry?
- Justifying ROI on new technologies: what’s proven effective?
- How to boost your business with machine learning and A.I
- What are the possibilities and implications of smart factories?
- How to develop and implement a business strategy to adapt to increased digitalization